So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Gul-e-Zehra’s blog! Just in case you don’t know, the Liebster award is an award given to bloggers in order to get to know them better. Any blogger who is reading this is tagged! 🙂
1. When and why did you start you blog?
I started this blog a year ago. Had I asked myself this question couple of years back as to why I write, I wouldn’t have given a reasonable answer. However as for now, my answer is that it’s my clearest form of communication, a way to vent out my feelings; a way to give words to all the emotions and thoughts that reside within.
2. What do you find the most challenging in blogging?
To increase followers and views. 😦 Moreover, sometimes I’m unable to vividly express what I want to say, that’s the challenging part.
3. What is your favorite post you’ve blogged about?
The one I wrote about the most important person in my life: My dad!
4. Where do you want to see yourself in the next 5 years?
I am driven to be the best at what I do and I want to work somewhere where I’ll have opportunities to develop my skills, take on interesting projects, and work with people I can really learn from. Apart from this, I wish to be a successful blogger!
5. If you were to choose only one Makeup Brand to use for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ahh! That’s a difficult one as I’m not a makeup freak. Anyhow, it would be Maybelline or Revlon Products.
6. What are the three important goals of your life?
- Write and publish a book.
- Visit New York City.
- Help 10 people accomplish a life goal.
7. Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?
There are many but as for now Zara Shahjahan for her trendy designs and high street casual fashion.
8. What three products/items are in your bag/purse right now?
A lot of things though but as you said three: My phone, wallet & lip balm.
9. Which country would you like to spend the rest of your life in and why?
There are too many to share, but one of my dream cities is Paris (Cuz of Eiffel Tower, of-course). Paris fulfils language dreams plus the allure of living in Europe is just too high 😛
10. Your advice for new bloggers.
- “Making millions from blogging,” isn’t a good reason to start and you probably will get discouraged.
- Make sure you’re reading, people!
- Blog about your personal experiences. Don’t just rehash what someone else is blogging about.
- Variety is the Spice of Life!